Thursday, March 18, 2010

my birthday

yesterday was my birthday as well.... (i know i'm posting a lot today, just have a ton to catch up on) i had a perfect day! i took the day off work and spent time to myself getting stuff done around the house and enjoying some quiet. it was wonderful! when craig got home we went and got the kiddos, picked up shrimp fajitas and had a little birthday party. kaetlyn was so excited for my birthday... she could barely contain herself and keep secret the gifts they picked out for me... 'mom, we got you beautiful earrings,' she whispered in the morning on the way to school. 'are you supposed to tell me this kaetlyn?' i inquired. 'no, mom... daddy said its a secret,' she informed me. here is a pic of my wonderful earrings:

i love my life. i am extremely blessed and am thankful for my husband who went out of his way to make my birthday special.

No comments: